Friday, April 2, 2010

iPAD Updates: Apps are in & Free iPad with new Hyundai!

If you see the sign, get a free iPAD - it's true! just buy a new Hyundai and you'll get it's auto manual all loaded on a brand new iPad.

For me, I will be one of the first people at an Apple store tomorrow (April 3)to see touch, and feel the new iPAD. I am waiting for my delivery in order to trade in my Prototype that I made to demonstrate to my students the size and look of this much awaited tablet.

Whether you are an Apple lover like me or not, this new Apple tool has already created new things in the world. According to PC World, many places are adding HTML 5 versions for the iPad to view online publications- supplementing the Adobe flash file versions.

Developers are seeing this as a money making venture, with the new iPADS launched on Thursday, many of them are selling for alot more than the iPhone free and 99cents ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment