Saturday, January 15, 2011

Apps for MAC-- what do you think of that?

 MAC App Store "Open for Biz"

Just downloaded the App for MAC app for my laptop. You need to have Snow Leopard OS X
and it takes a few minutes and is free. What is NOT free - is most of the apps. Some cost a hefty $79 like the Aperture one. Like to say that I have tried them but... so many cost money and I have them on the  my iPad and/or iPhone- and don't need to pay for a duplicate.

I am still working my way thru some of them. It is nice for those who have no iPad and like to try the features of some apps, like Evernote and Things. Not crazy about repeating apps on 3 devices- if I buy it once- would like to have it for several uses.

Composer is a fun app and Evernote- well, it works as well on the Mac as it does on the iPad.
Guess the advantage is that one who has no iPad can still enjoy some of the apps on MAC. :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment