Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOT your Average GIF -WOW to Cinemagraphs!

"American Celebrity"  ( Double click image to open in GIF view)
"Anna"      ( Double click image to open in GIF view)


Collaborating talents, Photographer and Video person, photographer Jamie Beck and motion graphics artist Kevin Burg create  animated GIF to a level of fine art, with their "cinemagraphs" of animated creations that are "something more than a photo but less than a video." Beck takes the photos and Burg applies the motion-graphics in "a highly collaborative process" that can take several hours of manual editing.
Mesmerized by the results, I want to share some of my favorites from their glowing results and an interview by My Modern Met with the creative artists.

"Meet me at the Bar"   ( Double click image to open in GIF view)

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. i like, so this was what you were telling me about the other day. very cool

    ReplyDelete