Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ring, ring, ring.... Yes, that is the sound of the release date for the much awaited arrival of the newest iPHONE 5!  Wish I got an invite to this Cupertino event on OCT 4th , 10am PST when one version iPhone is expected to be announced. Predictions are that it will be a few weeks later.
ONE happy Apple lover here! 
I skipped the iPHONE 4 with it's squared off shape, Face-Time, and better camera- only to have the newest operating system.  A photographer who no longer bothers to carries a digital camera and phone and laptop and note pad and and and... 
I cannot WAIT to have a NEW camera. 

My biggest decision in the next week - is whether to stick with a 2 yr contract with ATT or head back to Verizon -giving up my 3000 minutes reserve and grandfathered price for data. 

Interesting Google ad following this blog entry-- the DROID popped up! Sorry, it is a waste of money and time- I won't settle for second place-      I want the REAL THING BABY.


No comments:

Post a Comment