Tuesday, November 1, 2011

STEVE JOBS REMEMBERED in words and images "Oh Wow"



STEVE JOBS, Kindly Remembered 

I started this blog - inspired by the images I saw online Washington Post but after reading the eulogy from Steve Jobs' sister, Mona Simpson in the New York Times, I was so touched and enlightened - I need to refer you to her words and thank her for sharing her personal experiences. 
She describes so kindly the human connection she had with this man we have come to look to for technology innovations. Moved by her words, I will not even try to re-cap them for fear of losing the essence of her message. Please take the time and not focus on the media's Last words of Jobs, but share with me as I say, "Oh Wow, Oh Wow, Oh Wow". 





Many tributes have been made to Steve JObs, as I suspect, will continue. This collection gathered by the Washington Post-"Steve JObs Inspired Art" is most creative.
The creative artists shown are: Charles Tsevis, Jonathon Mak Long, KJ Anton Powers, John Sherffun, Dylan Rescover, Mike Matis, and Boing, Boing.  It is inspiring me to do one of my own- forthcoming.
It is also reported in a NYTIMES interview that Jobs' sister recalled his last words as, "Oh Wow, Oh Wow, Oh Wow".


No comments:

Post a Comment